4) Today: Netanyahu "requested an emergency meeting with the head of the Central Elections Committee, Supreme Court Judge, Hanan Melcer, ahead of Tuesday's election, following a report of widespread voter fraud in the Arab sector in the April election."
6) @IDF I stand with Israel, the Holy Land of the Jewish people, in her quest for peace and security. Please stay strong.
7) @politico Your smear job against Israel was pretty dumb. Since we know for years that foregin governments have DC covered with surveillance devices, and they're used by the gov. too. #fakenews#freaks
15) "Several top journalists and TV news anchors RSVPed “yes” to attend a private, off-the-record gathering at the New York home of Joel Benenson, the chief campaign strategist for Hillary Clinton, two days before she announced her candidacy in 2015,"
16) "according to emails Wikileaks has published from John Podesta’s purported accounts.
The guest list for an earlier event at the home of John Podesta was limited to reporters who were expected to cover Clinton on the campaign trail."
17) Of course, you would read the news coverage as objective.
29) "As a result of President Obama’s commitment to Israel’s security, his sharp personal disagreements with Netanyahu over either the Palestinian or the Iranian issue never escalated to a crisis in U.S.-Israeli defense relations."
30) "This was reflected in that even when these personal tensions broke all previous records,"
31) "relations between the U.S. secretary of defense and his Israeli counterpart, and between the Israel Defense Forces chief of staff and the U.S. chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff became closer and more intimate than ever."
(wait for it)
32) "This intimacy was made clear in remarks made in Washington, DC on September 25, 2015, by then recently retired IDF chief of staff Lt. Gen. BENNY GANZ."
35) January 12, 2005: "Ha'aretz quoted O/C Northern Command Maj. Gen. Benny Ganz as saying Tuesday that the wave of threats from pro-settlement elements to refuse to obey army orders to evacuate settlements "is more dangerous than any flying rocket."