9) Operation Paperclip: "more than 1,600 German scientists, engineers, and technicians, such as Wernher von Braun and his V-2 rocket team, were taken from Germany to America for U.S. government employment, primarily between 1945 and 1959."
10) "Many were former members, and some were former leaders, of the Nazi Party."
14) @NASA official bio describes this Nazi pig as follows:
"Dr. Von Braun was among a famous group of rocket experimenters in Germany in the 1930s. He is shown second from right in this photo.
16) Mittelbau-Dora: "a subcamp of Buchenwald...supplying slave labour from many countries occupied by Germany...for extending the nearby tunnels...& for manufacturing the V-2 rocket and the V-1 flying bomb."
17) Fact: The United States is the greatest country in the world.
Israel may be the holiest, but the United States is the greatest.
We are a social experiment in freedom.
The question is, can we help the President expel the evil ones who want to destroy it all?
18) But, you're saying to yourself, maybe von Braun didn't know!
Maybe he was just holed up in the basement working all the time.
Maybe "da Nazis" chained him to a wall!
19) But, you're saying to yourself, Trump is the real Nazi!
He is, he is, he is!
He said "Nazis are very fine people!"
I heard it on CNN, it must be true!
20) Here is why you should question everything, no matter what the source.
The @NASA website portrays von Braun in, shall we say, "generous" terms.
If they are whitewashing that, what else are they whitewashing, or even lying about completely?
21) I wonder why the Federal Communicators Network @fedcommnetwork chose to block me.
Is it because they are afraid of hearing the truth about the crimes they cover for?
27) The Federal Communicators Network is just ordinary people, working for the government.
They don't want to talk about things above their pay grade.
Like the U.S. government's role in enabling Nazis, and promoting child sex trafficking not just here, but worldwide.
28) Imagine, the entire U.S. government unites to hold a Holocaust Remembrance Program, featuring two survivors, one of whom says that the lesson of the Holocaust is to speak out no matter what. (Dr. Hans Fisher said that - at left - I was there.)
33) Neufeld on von Braun: "he still bears some moral responsibility for being in the middle of that situation, seeing the concentration camp labor personally, face to face. Seeing the horrible conditions and continuing to work."
Read more at
35) "Von Braun was a member of the Nazi Party and an SS officer, yet was also arrested by the Gestapo in 1944 for careless remarks he made about the war and the rocket."
"His responsibility for the crimes connected to rocket production is controversial."
36) Best practice: The gov several times paid for me to attend a class in communication with @shelholtz. One of them he co-taught with @Crescenzo in 2003. If memory serves, I also booked him to @DHSgov to speak later on, to train them in social media.
46) I believe there is a hidden connection between the recent "white nationalist" threats and attacks on Jews (not to deny the actual anti-Semitism out there) - and that is that the Deep State, using military assets, is plotting them 2 support a narrative.
49) In the transcript of that interview (about Gaza), you can see that Hasan (speaking for the Palestinians, though a journalist) is trying to nail Ayalon (speaking for Israel) to the wall. At every turn, Ayalon tries to speak reasonably.
50) This week alone, I had to block two accounts of otherwise good people because they called Israel genocidal. They actually believe this, partly because of left-wing Jews who validate hateful individuals such as this.
51) Over and over, Ayalon says the truth, which is that Hamas puts people in harm's way so as to create a victim narrative.
52) Similar to @RealCandaceO and @DineshDSouza arguments about the Democrats leaning on exploitation for a platform, the DS uses Palestinians.
Ayalon: "Because we want to live and survive."
Ayalon engages with audience member, urging them to get better leaders.
53) Mehdi Hasan is not a voice for Palestinians.
His sole objective is to promote the image of Israel as an oppressor.
It is important to the Deep State to keep this narrative alive, to set the stage for war.
Israel still controls Gaza's borders, seawaters, airspace& population registry. Israel still blockades Gaza. Israel still occupies Gaza, according to the UN. Israel still kills unarmed Palestinian protesters, including children, with impunity. Facts, not "Hamas talking points."
55) The fact that Omar gets away with what she does, and yet there is no inquiry into the fact that her district is the nation's terror recruitment capital, tells me that she is a sanctioned tool of the DS.
A smarter and more charismatic version.
63) The fundamental crime at the heart of the Deep State is the rape and murder of children, offered as a sacrifice to Lucifer.
Without this crime, the Deep State would cease to exist.
64) "Teresa continues to describe how she was witness to the "sacrifice" of several new born babies and aborted foetuses. She said that during the ceremonies, they referred to "Lucifer" and told the children that killing people made him happy."
77) Who is really pulling the strings in North Korea and Iran?
Learn to read the map.
q m a p d o t p u b
78) Army Special Ops, 2008: "The DNI also has six mission managers who serve as the principal IC officials overseeing all aspects of intelligence related to their targets...
” North Korea.
” Cuba and Venezuela."
80) I don't blame my colleagues for insisting that @NSA_QIL is bogus, or blocking me on Twitter; this really is above their pay grade; we really are informing them that aliens have landed in the White House, and they've been living there for a very long time."
81) It was President Wilson who said the same thing as @shelholtz - government ought to be as transparent as possible.
This was the lie that Obama told when he first took office (the 2009 "transparency memo"), before he embarked on a quest to intimidate and silence the media.
83) Ask then-ATF supervisor Dave Voth what he meant by his alleged statement, to then-undercover agent and whistleblower John Dodson: “If you are going to make an omelet, you need to scramble some eggs.”
85) I am a Patriot. I love my country. I am grateful for the fact that I had the privilege to be born here. I have more respect than you will ever know for the people who daily give their lives for our Nation, inside and outside the government.
86) I will not stand by and watch as they play their little games with our lives.
87) Please understand that this is the end they have in mind for us.
It's not about defending Donald Trump or Q.
It's about CHOOSING LIFE over the certainty of nuclear war if we fail.