1) “Whistle Blower Traps" will be the subject of this morning’s Bible study thread on Parshas Vayera (in Genesis).
@POTUS has chosen to let their scenario play out to a limited extent, in order to help us choose better.
See the book “Satan: An Autobiography.”
mentions 2) Okay, we're starting.
Take a look at Q drop 3598 (this means message #3598 from the anonymous source known as #QAnon, if you're just joining the readership).
The main term here is "whistleblower traps," but it's written as "Whistle Blower Traps."
mentions 3) I used to spend a lot of time worrying that I didn't understand each and every word, acronym, or odd phrasing. Because all of this is important, as are time stamps on messages, I used to research this until I felt I "truly understood" the message.
mentions 4) The simple meaning (what Jewish people call the "pshat") here is that the mainstream media narrative -- in which the good guys seem to be losing while the bad guys and ladies win -- is actually a trap.
We flush bad people out of hiding by luring them in & exposing them.
mentions 5) For example, it occurred to me (again, without doing any research right now, so no or few links will be provided in order to keep the story moving) that the whole Roger Stone thing is a trap.
mentions 6) Stone's exoneration hinges on his introduction to the court of the idea that the entire Russia narrative is a fraud.
"Stone claimed that if the Russians didn’t hack the DNC, his case would be dismissed, but Judge Jackson wouldn’t let him."
Stone created a situation in which he could force a biased judge to choose between two extremes.
Allow a proper defense, and challenge the mainstream narrative.
Disallow this defense, and face life in jail. Making her look terrible.
mentions 8) What I think I have been missing, though I knew it intellectually, is the extent of the friendship and the loyalty and the history between Stone and the President and the others who have been to this rodeo many times before.
mentions 9) What they are doing (and now I think of General Flynn), and these are unbelievable Patriots, is to allow themselves to be crucified, only for the sake of the rest of us.
There really is no other way to put it.
mentions 10) They know that if their op goes wrong, they really will spend life in jail or maybe even worse.
As Q said, referring to the death of SecureDrop inventor John Perry Barlow, allegedly murdered by black hats: "This is not a game."
Message #3025, March 11, 2019.
mentions 11) They're in it until the end.
It's like that song by One Republic:
"Everything that kills me makes me feel alive"
mentions 12) I am taking a quick break to watch the song.
mentions 13) Someone like Stone is a Patriot like religious people believe in God.
When you are a Patriot, you are ALL IN.
mentions 14) When you are ALL IN, there is an ecstasy in it that nobody else can ever understand.
mentions 15) Friday, January 25, 2019. This is Stone being arrested. He is actually happy.
How can you possibly understand this, unless you understand that he is a Patriot going ALL IN for the cause?
29) "To SWAT an older man and his wife at 6AM with CNN cameras rolling is something that would make Joseph Goebbels proud. It was a production of propaganda by the Special Counsel’s office that turned FBI agents into modern day Nazis."
30) "Democrats / leftists / media cheering today’s jackbooted raid on Roger Stone should be very careful. What happens when this Gestapo style government force is used against you? You are collaborators & should be treated as such. Supporting @realDonaldTrump isn’t illegal."
31) The original tweet is "unavailable," because Twitter has suspended Engels' account for "violating the Twitter Rules."
32) The truth is that in the name of "Never Again," meaning in the name of preventing a resurgence of Adolf Hitler and his Nazi regime, the Deep State has launched a years-long coup to overthrow the United States.
They hate that we have freedom. They are Nazi-like.
33) That they are Nazis, racists, and sexists, not to mention elitists and child sex traffickers, is why they constantly project these qualities onto President Trump.
34) It is why the only way to stop them is to give them the rope.
They, through having unlimited power to abuse people, spin themselves out insanely -- showing the masses who they really are.
Stone and his wife are taking this for the greater good.
35) It has to play out, which is why people like me who say "arrests already" aren't correct in our assessment.
To meet force with force is to play into their narrative.
It has to be them, it has to be them which punches themselves in the face. (Sorry for the bad grammar.)
36) Stone continues to recount what happened to him and how excessive and even abusive it was.
37) "This morning, at the crack of dawn, 29 FBI agents arrived at my home with 17 vehicles with their lights flashing"
(In case you can't understand the symbolism of 17, this is a message about how Q, the 17th letter, meaning the President, will be defeated)
38) (after all, the FBI is not afraid that Stone and his wife, known swingers, will hump them to death)
39) "when they could simply have contacted my attorneys"
(you paid for that whole procession with Federal tax dollars by the way)
40) "and I would have been more than willing to surrender voluntarily."
"They terrorized my wife, my dogs, I was taken to the FBI facility, although I must say the FBI agents were extraordinarily courteous."
(This is because someone was intervening in the FBI, duh.)
41) (This is why you can't trust the state to administer your affairs, because while the civil servant may be kind and helpful and well-meaning, a bad guy who interferes with the system can co-opt it for their own ends.)
42) Stone: "I will plead 'not guilty' to these charges, I will defeat them in court, I believe this is a politically motivated investigation, I am troubled by the political motivations of the prosecutors, and, as I have said previously, there is no circumstance whatsoever"
43) "under which I will bear false witness against the President" -- DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THEY TRIED TO COMPEL STONE TO BEAR FALSE WITNESS AGAINST THE PRESIDENT SO AS TO REMOVE HIM?
THAT WE ARE DEALING WITH TREASON?
44) "nor will I make up lies to ease the pressure on myself. I look forward to being fully and completely vindicated."
45) Stone, answering a question: "Since I was not contacted prior to the charges today my lawyers have not talked to the special prosecutors. I don't want to address that question, but I have made it clear that I will not testify against the President." (Implication: OTHERS did.)
46) "Because I would have to bear false witness against him."
47) "I will be appearing for an arraignment in D.C." (Stone is in Florida at this moment) "this week. I'll address those questions at that time." (this is in response to another question which I'm not going to try to hear.)
48) (Response to another question) "I intend to tell the truth. I have told the truth through this entire proceeding. And I will plead that in a court of law."
But what would someone do if threatened by the Special Prosecutor so bad that they didn't have this luxury?
49) What if the Special Prosecutor threatened to take down their spouse, or their child, to ruin their lives if they didn't "cooperate"?
What would a person do?
50) Isn't that what a Nazi does, they tell the parent they can either reveal the hiding place of the Jews, or the stormtrooper will shoot their child in front of them?
51) This is reality.
This is not a movie, it happened on January 25, 2019, while you and I were sleeping.
52) What did they do to Michael Cohen?
Did you ever wonder about that?
53) Stone: "I am one of his (the President's) oldest friends. I am a fervid supporter of the President. I think he is doing a great job of making America great again."
54) Question: "Did anyone tell you in the Trump campaign to contact Wikileaks?"
Answer: "No. I was asked that before. That is incorrect."
55) Question: "If you are convicted, do you think the President will pardon you?"
Answer: "The only person I have advocated a pardon for is Marcus Garvey."
56) Marcus Garvey tried to save Black people through separation from White people and was also allegedly targeted for political reasons by Jews who sought to punish him for his association with the Ku Klux Klan.
63) Now we believe that the Deep State (let's just group them all together for now, but this group allegedly specifically includes former President Obama and former CIA director John Brennan) framed Donald Trump as some sort of foreign agent for Russia.
64) We know this group includes corrupt or corrupted elements within the CIA and the DOJ/FBI. (I am NOT of the believe that the entire CIA or DOJ/FBI is illegitimate.)
65) We know that a criminal cannot investigate a crime that they have invented.
66) We know that obstructing a criminal from carrying out their crime is not a crime at all; rather it actually serves the administration of justice.
67) And we know that certain members of Congress are in on the crime of "Russiagate."
68) Therefore -- because it rests squarely on the politically motivated lie that Russia hacked the DNC server -- Roger Stone's conviction is a miscarriage of justice.
69) Judge Amy Berman Jackson -- whose husband was an SES who ran WMD export controls for the Department of Commerce just before the Uranium One scandal -- categorically refused to allow the Russia lie to be exposed in her courtroom.
70) Why would a judge exclude relevant evidence, unless they were either paid off, or biased? (Answer: They wouldn't.)
Because the relevant evidence here would likely show that STONE OBSTRUCTED CRIMINALS!
71) I believe Judge Amy Berman Jackson is what they call a "judicial activist," just like Judge Beryl Howell.