2) The message is titled/stamped as follows (note: I am not sure whether this is my local time or their local time)
the only place I can warn... [this is the subject] User ID: 78124842 United Kingdom 10/30/2019 07:03 PM
3) Please be reminded that I am QUOTING someone here. I did not write this. I know nothing about it. It could be GARBAGE.
The quote begins: "I contract for uk gov specifically in the implementation of a private 4G COG(continuity of government) network."
4) The quote continues: "Today I had a meeting with a 'director' and he congratulated myself and our team on meeting the deadline of end of 2019 (This is a uk wide 500MB private 4G system that links councils of towns/cities...)"
5) (continued) "But here's the thing! He told me that the backup generators had to be moved to +10 meters (30ft)! Then later told me I should consider selling my house and moving to higher ground!???... I do live in a house at sea level!"
6) (continued/end of quote) "I have no idea on whats coming but I do know the gov are prepared for an event! And it involves water!
Anyone here have an idea what's going to happen? I get the impression that this is a global thing? ......"
7) I noticed this in particular because of how many times Q said to "watch the water."
8) The following tweets are quotes from Q messages. They begin with the message number, and then proceed to provide the user ID, message ID, time stamp, and text. (The "Q" repeats.)
Q !UW.yye1fxo 15 Feb 2018 - 1:08:41 AM Watch the water. Q
10) #846 Q !UW.yye1fxo 6 Mar 2018 - 12:02:58 AM [citing Anonymous 5 Mar 2018 - 11:53:58 PM 2b0ef287e47cb3064da33630aae8a838051f0dc21a910d64f7e690c3c1c8c6bb.jpeg >>562745] >>562749 Water. Why is this event BIG? What does it signify? Why is NK out of the news? As The World Turns. Q
[citing prior drop]
Q !UW.yye1fxo 6 Mar 2018 - 12:05:18 AM
>>562842 WATCH the water. Q
12) #848 [quoting]
13) [Anonymous 6 Mar 2018 - 12:05:51 AM >>562842]
14) (cont.) [Calm. Tranquil. Setting sun. Dusk Peaceful end to the 70 year old nightmare. No more division, no more fuse. Setting sun of the fake half of the hermit kingdom in a tranquil manner. Kim boy looks beaten, puffing out chest in last act of defiance.]
Q !UW.yye1fxo 6 Mar 2018 - 12:30:31 AM >>563201 Future proves past. You have so much more than you know. Biggest intel drop in our known history. Q
Q !UW.yye1fxo 6 Mar 2018 - 10:59:13 AM
[Anonymous 6 Mar 2018 - 10:54:42 AM >>567386 How did Q know they were going to be in front of that picture this time?]
>>567393 Trust the plan. Q
Q !UW.yye1fxo 6 Mar 2018 - 11:53:47 AM
[photo attached] 763B79E9-EA56-4EBD-A42A-2….jpeg
Big news week? Not over yet. Q
18) The first "watch the water" message from Q was posted on February 15, 2018, 1 day after the HORRIFIC MURDEROUS Parkland shooting RAMPAGE.
In times of tragedy, the bonds that sustain us are those of family, faith, community, and country. These bonds are stronger than the forces of hatred and evil - and these bonds grow even stronger in the hours of our greatest need. http://45.wh.gov/ParklandFL
19) But the king's weakness was pride, and "This event gave rise to the belief in Judah that Jerusalem was inviolable, a belief that lasted until the city fell to the Babylonians a century later."
20) The king presided during a time when Assyria controlled Israel. The Jews fought back, but the war raged, and Hezekiah "dug out the famous Siloam tunnel...which brought the water of the Gihon springs to a reservoir inside the city wall."
Possible progress being made in talks with North Korea. For the first time in many years, a serious effort is being made by all parties concerned. The World is watching and waiting! May be false hope, but the U.S. is ready to go hard in either direction!
33) Let's go back and look at that day. Q was focused on Lisa Page and the FISA, first.
34) Q told us that the UK would try to redact the FISA, presumably to cover for their role in it.
Q shared a warning about a possible attack in the UK, as well.
35) Q introduced us to new CIA director Haspel, who used to head up the London office.
Q !CbboFOtcZs 27 Jul 2018 - 1:14:22 PM
Unauthorized missile fired. Unauthorized emergency incoming missile threat activated Hawaii. POTUS AF1. POTUS re-routes. Coincidence? NO MSM investigations? Biggest threat to the American people! Q
37) A "rogue operator" stopped by the Air Force and the media didn't tell us?
38) A storm is...water.
39) Why were the Special Counsel and Don Jr. together in the airport, on that day?
40) "Watch the water" in Q-speak refers to a submarine.
41) Here is a rather lengthy article, also from Dr. Salla, about Q's explanation of the missile launch situation and the connection to The Hunt for Red October (desire of the deep state to start a war, to deflect from being prosecuted).
46) "Sec. 5.2. The Secretary of Homeland Security shall: (a) oversee the development, testing, implementation, and sustainment of NS/EP communications, including...non-military communications networks"
Would this be like the government controlling the Internet?
47) Is the United States currently in a state of emergency?
50) The other was to "commandeer all U.S. domestic resources, including food & water, & seize all energy & transportation infrastructure within the US....also allows authorizes the U.S. Gov to force its citizens to fulfill labor requirements for the purposes of national defense."
55) "Following a catastrophic national emergency, the President, or his successor can authorize the establishment of a temporary 'shadow government' to maintain control of the essential functions of the Federal Government."
56) "President Bush activated the shadow government on September 11, 2001 shortly after the second attack on the World Trade Center."
Did he ever disband it?
That's a serious question.
57) "DECEMBER 31, 2011 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WASHINGTON – President Obama signed the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) into law today. The statute contains a sweeping worldwide indefinite detention provision."
58) "It has no temporal or geographic limitations, and can be used by this and future presidents to militarily detain people captured far from any battlefield." - Anthony D. Romero, ACLU executive director
59) "Under the Bush administration, similar claims of worldwide detention authority were used to hold even a U.S. citizen detained on U.S. soil in military custody."
60) "The bill also contains provisions making it difficult to transfer suspects out of military detention, which prompted FBI Director Robert Mueller to testify that it could jeopardize criminal investigations."
61) "It also restricts the transfers of cleared detainees from the detention facility at Guantanamo Bay to foreign countries for resettlement or repatriation, making it more difficult to close Guantanamo, as President Obama pledged to do in one of his first acts in office."
62) At the time, Obama wrote: "I want to clarify that my Administration will not authorize the indefinite military detention without trial of American citizens....doing so would break with our most important traditions and values as a Nation.”
67) "The Presidential Succession Act of 1947 sets the order of Presidential Succession. This order is followed if the President dies or is incapacitated. The order of cabinet officers included in the list is determined by the dates on which each of their positions was created."
68) As far as I can tell, we are currently at DEFCON 5 (least severe situation - DEFCON 1 is all hell breaking loose).
69) Please note that the DEFCON website is NOT government. They state this and add: "Military DEFCON levels are secret. We don’t know them and wouldn’t report them even if we did as that would compromise security."
70) "DWS is designed to be a digest of information related to the possibility of nuclear war. While there are many sources of news and information out there, we try to be one-stop-shopping for important and relevant information."
71) "We also feel that nuclear war is such a terrifying subject that most people don’t want to think about it. When nuclear war comes, the government is likely not going to say anything until it is much too late if ever."
72) "Our system is designed to be a barometer which will (in theory) see nuclear war coming much earlier than the government will admit. We will then issue a warning which the public can decide for themselves what to do about."
73) This is what they wrote on October 1.
"This is the DEFCON Warning System. Alert status for 2 P.M., Tuesday, October 1st, 2019. Condition code is Green. DEFCON 5.
There are currently no imminent nuclear threats at this time."
74) "Politics in the U.S. government are currently chaotic. With one political faction hyper-focused on destroying the sitting President and the President currently in besieged mode, the United States is seen by its adversaries as weak and distracted."
75) "Their current thinking is that they can simply wait the U.S. President out, hoping for a weaker leader to take the position in the next year or by 2021 at the latest."
"This will make any attempt at negotiations with NK, China, or even Russia difficult..."
76) "...as they see the U.S. unable to make any substantial threat or follow-through any potential deal due to an intractable Congress who will oppose the President regardless of whether it is good for the country or not."
77) Does a bogus impeachment process make the United States look chaotic, weak, and in disarray?
Is the staging of such a process an attempt to overthrow the government?
What is that crime called?
What is the punishment for that crime?
Not good for the criminal.
78)"The Soviets would like their American counterparts 2 believe that Ramius is a madman who wants to hide his sub off the American coast and aim its nuclear missiles at NY or Washington.They ask the U.S. Navy to help them track & destroy the Red October."
79) "But Ryan (Alec Baldwin) believes that would be a tragic mistake. He tells his superior, an admiral played by James Earl Jones, that Ramius is actually trying to defect and to bring his submarine along with him."
80) In his review, the late film critic Roger Ebert wrote: "The movies have 1 sure way of involving us that never fails. They give us a character who is right when everybody else is wrong & then invite us 2 share his frustration as he tries 2 talk some sense into the blockheads."
81) "In 'The Hunt for Red October,' that character is Jack Ryan."
82) Jack Ryan is Q.
By Dr. Dannielle Blumenthal. All opinions are the author's own. Public domain.