14) This is after the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (think about this, okay? the IG is supposed to be completely above board) admitted to falsifying a date on a form on their website.
I would never, ever, ever have believed it.
They can't even explain this.
15) Understand the magnitude: They secretly change the rules, the form is dated August, but the document properties show it was uploaded in September.
16) Understand the contortions: This is a secondhand report that was always allowed. But they go through the motions of changing the form with the guidance, then argue about whether it's an "urgent concern" or not.
18) Again, go back to what we said in Part II of this thread. The modus operandi of the "resistance" is a million anonymous accounts, each slinking forward then slinking back, each contributing a tiny little bit, each replaceable by another soldier if they get caught.
19) The moral imperative is to "resist this man"
The language is that of the "underground railroad"
20) Another odd contortion is that the President immediately released the transcript of the phone call AND separately volunteered the second one, which nobody even knew about.
It's all...out there.
21) Yet Adam Schiff literally made up a transcript that did not exist. This is insane behavior.
Leading the President to say: "Just like Schiff fabricated my phone call, he will fabricate the transcripts that he is making and releasing!"
25) What actually did happen, if you read the letter from the Office of Management and Budget to the State Department and the U.S. Agency for International Development, is that these agencies were required to provide an accounting as to where existing $ is before giving more.
26) Curiously, the media has completely avoided the obvious question: Why would you want President Trump to throw good money after bad, anyway?
27) Like, aside from the requirement that you have to certify the money is being transferred properly, there is an open allegation that Joe Biden simply plundered $3 billion using USAID.
30) Like, how is the letter dated August 12, and it's got Schiff's name on it, and the staffer is "ground truthing" things two days later, but as of September 17, Schiff says he hasn't even spoken to the whistleblower?
33) No plot? "Back in 12/18 CTH noted the significant House rule changes constructed by Nancy Pelosi for the 116th congress....those rules are now being used to subvert historic processes & construct the articles of impeachment.
36) Less than 2 months later: "using what can only be explained as a prophetic vision, his [Zaid's] partner, John N. Tye, reinstated a 4 year defunct non-profit company...Whistleblower Aid."
37) You can read Yaacov Apelbaum's entire article, but the Whistleblower Aid operation is...well let's just say it is curious.
"For example, John N. Tye’s (the CEO) salary of >$200K per year against an income of only $22K is a bit difficult to explain."
38) The range and extent of the services offered to whistleblowers is curious. Rent and "psycho-social" care?
It almost sounds like...an underground railroad.
39) This of course is in addition to the infamous "coup has started" statement by Zaid; the Brennan call to arms; and so on. Apelbaum references all of these.
40) As in the underground railroad, others play a significant role, like Andrew Bakaj, "both an ex-CIA official and a former staffer for both Hillary Clinton (as a New York senator) and current New York senator and Senate Democrat leader Charles Schumer."
41) Let me be clear, I really just want to know the truth. But I don't know how you get to the truth if you have this kind of "bait and switch" system, where it is technically possible for people to entirely make up a character of a whistleblower, then "protect" that person.
42) One last thought for the night.
By Dr. Dannielle Blumenthal. All opinions are the author's own. Public domain.