15) Except it is magnified, sometimes. Tamar suffers terribly but is the foremother of the Messiah.
16) "when Judah decrees that Tamar must be put to death by fire, she takes out his pledge, saying, “Discern, I pray thee [haker na], whose are these, the signet, and the cords, and the staff” (Genesis 38:25)."
17) "With regard to that verse, the midrash tells us, “Rabbi Johanan stated that God told Judah:"
18) "You said to your father, ‘Know now [haker na] [whether it is thy son’s coat or not].’" (this is when Judah lied about the brothers selling Joseph to the Egyptians)
19) "It is therefore fitting that Tamar is addressing you, using those same two words, ‘haker na’” (Bereisheet Rabbah 85:11)."
20) I want to explain to you one reason that I believe God has blessed this great Nation, which is a Christian nation.
21) I believe, as Rabbi Shmuley Boteach has stated, after six years of research -- that there is a distinction between Jesus the Jewish teacher, and Jesus the inspiration for the world religion, Christianity.
22) I believe that in an effort to prevent assimilation and the abandonment of the Torah, the rabbis have intentionally fused the two, and avoided the discussion of Jesus as a great, really great man.
23) I believe that God repays measure for measure, and so the children (the ideological children) of Jesus have gone on to become a great religion, a world religion, and in a sense to conquer the world.
24) And that the seat of this religion is the United States of America.
25) Know in your heart and in your soul: God will make justice of all injustices.
All that is concealed under cover of corruption shall be known.
All that is unjust shall be made right in the end.