1) There is a logical reason why bad Jews choose Israel for a project. It accomplishes two goals at once: Number one, removing Jews from their commitment to Torah; Number two, diverting Godly power to their own evil aims.
2) Take eugenics for example. Torah Jews do not believe in eugenics. But the Zionist project was founded upon a deep concern for racial purity - with Western European characteristics (Ashkenaz) being the ideal.
3) The Rothschild family, which was so fundamental and foundational in establishing the state of Israel, were into cousin-marrying to keep the line pure.
4) It is a legacy that Israel acknowledges, uncomfortably.
5) "A little noticed 2011 book by academic Etan Bloom revealed that the father of Israeli sociology and a leading Zionist of the British Mandate named Arthur Ruppin, was a believer in eugenics." (British)
6) "In 1919 he argued that the Jewish race should be 'purified' and that it was 'desirable that only the racially pure come to the land.'"
7) (Remember, the early Zionists are Rothschildean - they are substituting knowledge - the perfect human being - for God.)
8) "As head of the Palestine Office of the Zionist Executive (later the Jewish Agency for Israel), he put his purity schemes into practice,"
9) "arguing that Ethiopian Jews should not be permitted to immigrate, because “they have no blood connection,” and arguing that Yemenite Jews should be brought only for menial labor."
10) The Rothschilds had the land in the early years. https://sursockhouse.com/rothschild-land-purchases-and-early-israel/ …
11) If you look at the early 20th century, the belief in eugenics was not limited to the early Zionists - many prominent Americans believed fervently this.
12) The essential task for people who love Judaism, and who love Israel accordingly as the Holy Land, is to reclaim the holiness of the people and the land, as well as the Torah.
13) One quick example.
14) One of my kids went on "Birthright Israel" the free trip. During this trip the kids were drinking and hanging out - didn't feel very holy.
15) They had a discussion during the day entitled "what is a Jew" and to her shock she found that NOBODY AGREED THAT JUDAISM IS A RELIGION.
16) When you have a religion so degraded that its adherents do not believe in God, do not believe they are part of a religion, and do not see any holiness in the Land of Israel - then you have a serious problem.
17) I am arguing for a revolution from within...for us as Jews (as Jews) to see the corruption that has become endemic among the religious and the not religious, to acknowledge it and to throw it off, and to unify around serving Him again.