8) “It was on the first night of Succos in the year 1812 that Mayer Anschel Rothschild passed away in Frankfurt, Germany. He was the father of the famous Rothschild family. Jews, and many non-Jews, mourned the loss of this great Jewish banker and legendary personality.”
9) “Mayer Anschel was greatly respected for his complete honesty and pride in his Jewishness. He was admired even by kings and princes and the nobility.”
10) Mayer Anschel Rothschild held valuables for Prince Wilhelm of Hesse. When the French came looking for them, he gave away his own things rather than betray the location of those belongings.
11) That selfless act solidified Rothschild’s reputation for trustworthiness.
But money has a way of corrupting people.
12) “Bloodlines of the Illuminati” points out that we do not know when things turned for this family.
13) But we need to distinguish 3 kinds of bad.
- Frankists believe bad is good. Because it forces God’s Hand, to redeem us from ourselves.
- Godless Philanthropists believe “good depends on my conscience” & $ is necessary 4 that. So...deals.
- Corrupt are just lost in sin.
14) In the end, all bad kind of merges with itself like sludge. But even within this group, there are a few who are truly committed to badness; I do not (at this point) think we can say this of the Rothschilds.
15) There is a rabbi named Marvin Antelman who claimed differently. He said that Mayer Amschel Rothschild accepted Frankism, convinced Adam Weishaupt to accept it, and funded him.
16) I can’t find any second verification of what Antelman is saying and it contradicts what we do know.
19) Based on Rothschild’s activities during his life (skill at consolidating and controlling the flow of money centrally) I believe this source could be correct, that he saw the Illuminati as an opportunity.
20) Remember that at this time in history there were a number of secret societies aimed at enlightenment and there was no reason to select one of them and call it unique or uniquely evil.
21) Today of course, many of us at these with a clear sense of revulsion. But not all of us do - for example the Freemasons continue to boast many proud members.
22) The Illuminati consolidated people “the Knights Templars, Knights of Malta, Black Nobility, the Grand Orient Masonic Lodges of Freemasonry” and more.
23) Regarding Weishaupt, remember that he was Jewish, born to parents who converted to Catholicism, and raised by Jesuits.
24) Also remember that all these organizations were at the core Luciferian, meaning they pursued knowledge (enlightenment/liberation) but rejected God.
25) This concludes the assessment of the connection between the Frankists and the Rothschilds.
What have we learned? To go back to the hypothesis...
26) We are indeed dealing with a bad group of people who have survived for centuries by hiding in mainline religion without actually adopting them.
They are committed to badness as a means of salvation. They do not reject God, but they do understand Him in a sick way.
27) These people can be called the Synagogue of Satan, because the devil controls their minds.
28) The Jews excommunicated these people centuries ago.
29) We have learned that in modern times, the notion of philanthropy rests on the belief that greed is good and good works make up for the bad deeds you commit to attain it (dualism).
This is Luciferian in that knowledge is pursued as part of a rebellion against God.
30) There is no evidence that the Rothschilds set out to conquer the world, but there is evidence that the father of the banking dynasty was motivated to expand and centralize financial control in Jewish hands.
31) This is not intended as an antisemitic comment but rather as a statement of what I can gather about his personality and drive.
32) We have learned that regardless of motive (bad is good; knowledge above God; or sheer corruption) the end result is the same. Like finds like.
And there is a unified effort to rebel against God, to topple Him, BOTH from within organized religion and from without.
33) We connected Mayer Amschel Rothschild to the father of the Illuminati, a Jewish man, the child of Jews converted to Catholicism, who was raised by Jesuits.
34) The next topic we will explore is corrupt Jesuits (not all Jesuits) and how their work is visible in the complex, long-term, very long-term plan to overthrow and destroy our Nation, and all the basic freedoms upon which it is built.
By Dr. Dannielle Blumenthal. All opinions are the author's own. Public domain.