Excommunicated Jews and the Jesuit Deep State, Pt. II
1) Part II of Excommunicated Jews & the Jesuit Deep State
Working hypothesis: --excommunicated Jews --become a group of fake Christians --who in turn represented themselves as fake Jews --as part of a Luciferian scheme to fully rebel against God --from within organized religion.
3) Please expect this thread to take a long time to write. We'll do what we can in bits and pieces.
4) Because I am relying on you to help. I read all the replies Twitter shows me.
5) Also because of work.
6) So this morning we will spend a few minutes on the philosophy of the evil Jacob Frank, whose followers converted to Catholicism under the Jesuits' guidance.
7) Remember, the point of all of this is not to attack anyone who is genuinely religious, but to hold accountable those who pretend to be religious (any religion) while secretly persecuting the religious, pushing people to rebel against God, and trying to dominate the world.
8) Let's go back....back in time.
9) Sabbatai Zevi died either in 1676 or in 1679, depending on where you look. Alone, an apostate, a failed messiah.
He had delusions of grandeur; maybe 'severe bipolar disorder." T
16) "thus often turning them into the movement’s most ardent and effective propagandists; it identified women in their own right as a target-audience for its redemptive message; it granted them access to rituals"
17) "and esoteric doctrines traditionally considered an exclusively male domain; it invested the wives of its leading protagonists with the aura and authority of messianic-divine consorts,"
18) "and in one case it even promoted an unmarried woman to the status of “Holy Virgin’—its messianic figurehead and female incarnation of the divine."
19) "akob Frank (1726 - 1791) was a Polish Jew born as Jacob ben Leiba into a family with strong Sabbatean ties."
20) "in 1752 ‘the mystery of the faith’ was disclosed to Frank by his groomsmen. Such ritual was the practice for initiating new members into the Sabbatean elite. "
21) "The ‘mystery of the faith’ refers to the final revelation of Sabbatai Zevi which originally had only been shared with those disciples who converted to Islam together with him; its content was transferred orally only for decades among the sectarian elite."
22) (You understand that basically the appeal of this b.s. was that they could have orgies)
23) Instead of just directly doing what they wanted and calling it sin, they had to call it religion and act like wackos.
24) Frank "continued the tradition of ‘strange deeds’ that was so critical for the foundations of Sabbatianism"
25) "performed ‘strange deeds’ publicly violating the Shabbat or - during a service in a synagogue - taking the Torah scroll, lowering his trousers, and sitting on it with his naked buttocks."
Pawel Macieko, "The Mixed Multitude" - p.16
26) "The Frankists shared a belief with the Sabbateans that the advent of the Messiah meant that the social prescriptions of the Torah and Talmud were no longer valid, and the old Torah had been replaced by a new Torah. "
29) "and wished to form a new, improved, high intensity Sabbatean theology, based mainly on a gallery of mystical radical symbols that were about nothing but destruction and nihilism."
30) "Frank addressed his followers: 'I came not to elevate your spirits, but to humiliate you to the bottom of the abyss, where you can get no lower, and where no man can rise from by his own forces, but only God can pull him with his mighty hand from the depth.'”
31) "By 'abyss' he meant particularly sexual rituals that included sacred orgies with just a touch of incest."
32) "The sexual adventures reached the ears of the senior rabbis of Poland, after the Frankists held a rough sexual ceremony described by David Kahana in his “Book of Darkness”:"
33) "on the 26th day of the month of Shvat in 1756, on a market day in the town of Lanzkron, Podolia, the people of the Frank sect gathered in the morning in an inn of one of their own, closed all the windows in secrecy,"
34) "and took the rabbi’s wife, a beautiful and promiscuous woman, sat her down naked in a palanquin, placed a Torah crown upon her head and danced around her, playing instruments, falling on her and kissing her, while calling her “mezuzah”."
35) "During the 18th century, other small Sabbatean groups were founded by the dozens and hundreds, and some entire communities turned Sabbatean."
36) "In order to defeat this threat, the rabbinical authorities declared a war against the Sabbateans, using whatever they could, including their strongest weapon – excommunication."
37) We will end Part II with a diagram that shows (aside from connections to the Jesuits) the connections between the Frankists and the radical left.