These are the conclusions I have drawn from reading the accounts of victims and advocates. Obviously this is extremely sick garbage. It is incumbent on the rabbinate to take responsibility for what they have done through distorting the words of the Torah.
- You can do whatever you want as long as it’s halachically OK.
- You can rape children until they reach an age when they can remember.
- If the child remembers anything, tell them it was just a bad dream.
- A child who has already been raped is impure and thus suitable for further raping.
- The worst thing you can do is embarrass the community. If the child speaks out, they are the problem and must be cut off.
The scale at which pedophilia has occurred among the rabbinate and institutions the rabbinate controls is equivalent to child sex trafficking, and all responsible should be prosecuted accordingly.
By Dr. Dannielle Blumenthal. All opinions are the author’s own. Public domain.