Epstein's blue striped markings are symbolic of an age-old lucifarian transgenerational elite cult whose goal is to eradicate Christ and permanently install the reign of evil on earth - The House of Lusignan. Others in the [family] are the Rothschilds and Windsors. #DarkToLight
11) “First Lusignan married a water fairy named Melusine....On certain days, she reverted to her fairy form of half woman half snake.”
12) “And when her spirit haunted the castle, even after the fief had been taken over by the French crown, it appeared in the shape of the half woman half snake that Melusine was supposed to be, with a tail still striped white and blue, the armorial colors of the Lusignans.”
13) “It could be that the barry argent and azure (white and blue) were suggested by, or themselves suggested, the colors of rippling water.”
15) “Lamia (/ˈleɪmiə/; Greek: Λάμια), in ancient Greek mythology, was a woman who became a child-eating monster after her children were destroyed by Hera, who learned of her husband Zeus' trysts with her....’Lamia’ was also used as a bogey word to frighten & discipline children.”
16) Lamia - Lilith
17) Lilith - married the snake - demon king Samael
19) “Lilith (/ˈlɪlɪθ/; Hebrew: לִילִית Lîlîṯ) is a figure in Jewish mythology, developed earliest in the Babylonian Talmud (3rd to 5th century AD). Lilith is often envisioned as a dangerous demon of the night, who is sexually wanton, and who steals babies in the darkness.”
20) “In Jewish folklore, Alphabet of Sirach (c. 700–1000 CE) onwards, Lilith appears as Adam's first wife, who was created at the same time (Rosh Hashanah) and from the same clay as Adam—compare Genesis 1:27.”
21) “(This contrasts with Eve, who was created from one of Adam's ribs: Genesis 2:22.)”
22) “The legend developed extensively during the Middle Ages, in the tradition of Aggadah, the Zohar, and Jewish mysticism.”
23) “For example, in the 13th-century writings of Isaac ben Jacob ha-Cohen, Lilith left Adam after she refused to become subservient to him and then would not return to the Garden of Eden after she had coupled with the archangel Samael.”
24) Lilith is jealous of Eve.
She is insatiably bloodthirsty.
She demands that the children of Adam and Eve be sacrificed.
That is the cult of Moloch - of Baal - she blames him, but the sacrifice is to her.
25) Lilith is considered according to Jewish legend to be the cause of sudden infant death syndrome.
26) “The following facts are to enlighten readers:
1. SIDS is the sudden and unexpected death of an apparently healthy infant; the cause remains unexplained, even after an autopsy.
27) “2. SIDS is the No. 1 cause of death among infants between the ages of 1 week and 1 year, although it is most likely to occur between the ages of 2 to 4 months.
3. An average of 7,000 babies die of SIDS every year.”
28) “4. SIDS is not caused by suffocation, aspiration or regurgitation. Most SIDS victims appear to be healthy before death, although a few may show symptoms of a slight cold shortly before death.”
29) “5. SIDS is not caused by child abuse or an immunization; it's neither contagious nor hereditary; and it occurs in families of all social and economic levels.”
30) “6. SIDS cannot be predicted or prevented. While the chilling question, "Why did your baby die?" still cannot be answered, SIDS experts today believe that some subtle abnormality in infant development occurring in the fetal stages predisposes some babies to SIDS.”
31) “Our only hope in learning more about this tragic death lies in research.”
LILITH AND SIDS
32) Note: The writer of this article is Christian and this discussion reflects my best understanding of Jewish theology as well.
“Since our final authority is always GOD'S WORD, we turn to the bible for information that might apply to the mystery of crib death.”
33) “Is it possible that this stalker of infants is recorded for us in Isaiah 34:14, "The night monster shall settle there and shall find HERSELF a resting place?"
34) “The Hebrew word "Lilith" in (Isaiah. 34:14) is translated in the (KJV) of the bible as "Screech owl", in the (NIV) as "night creatures", in the (RSV) as "night hag", and in the (Amplified) and (NASV) it is translated as "night monster".
35) We are dealing with a Lilith cult that appears to have links to Luciferianism.
36) Back to quoting:
“Webster's dictionary defines it: -- Lilith (Hebrew Lilith Assyr-Bab. Lilitu, literally of the night)”
37) “1. In ancient Semitic folklore, a female demon or vampire that lived in desolate places.”
38) “In medieval Jewish folklore,
A)the first wife of Adam, before the creation of Eve.
B)a night witch who menaced infants.”
39) “In Jewish tradition, Lilith was the chief of the demonesses, princess of the succubi (female demons who seduce men in their sleep).”
40) “Talmudic literature and Jewish tradition describe Lilith as the first wife of Adam (Gen. 1:27), but she refused to submit to his authority and was turned out of Eden and replaced by Eve (Gen. 2:22) to take vengeance on Adam, she tried to ensnare the children of Eve.”
43) “Wierus and other demonologists reported that she sought to destroy newborn infants and for this reason the Jews used charms and amulets against her”
44) “and wrote a formula (the names of the angels Sanvi, Sansanvi, and Semangelaf) on the four corners of a birthchamber to drive Lilith away.”
45) “The word "lullaby" is thought to derive from an incantation designed to repel her.“
46) “Lilith is depicted as a female demon who haunts desolate places in company with such ghoulish beasts as wild cats, jackals, hyenas, and satyrs (represented as men with goat's legs, ears and horns).”