1) Crazy Days and Nights blind items on Epstein reshared.
“Blind Item #5 - Jeffrey Epstein Revisited”
2) “Today I am just going to focus on three of the players. They all have been on the island. They all have done some horrible things to tween boys and girls.
“No one they were with on the island was anywhere close to being the legal age of consent.”
3) “So, most likely to flip and throw everyone under the bus is this A list mostly movie actor who is an Academy Award winner.
“He is the one who almost killed several of the boys to the point where his host no longer invited him.”
4) “Our actor had a preference for tweens who didn't speak English. He didn't want to hear anything they had to say. Probably one of the cruelest people around.”
5) “A few years ago it looked like this A list director was going down. He never even was interviewed by the feds that I can find.
“Apparently he always went to the island via a boat just because he is smarter than most and didn't want any record.”
6) “No record means the feds didn't even know he was a guest on the island.
“Our director would come for 24-48 hours of nonstop sex. Apparently he would take enough drugs to stay awake the entire time.”
7) “The host flew in guys the director always wanted but was afraid to go near in Hollywood.
“In Hollywood, he would never go below 16 or 17. On the island, he would go way lower.”
8) “One person I think would actually kill himself rather than face any kind of public scrutiny is this permanent A list director.
“He too was interviewed by the feds but said it was all relaxation. Funny how the relaxation never included his wife.”
9) “It was just him and a bunch of tween girls he made call him grandpa.
“Apparently there was not much sex but he assaulted the girls and touched them and made them touch him.
“He took a lot of photos.”
11) Blind Item #7 - Jeffrey Epstein Revisited
12) “It probably will not shock you that he made his money illegally....People who were swindled out of their money and were left with nothing.”
13) “The pedophile....used almost half a billion dollars to finance his life as a pedophile.”
14) “One of the people....was one of the richest men in the country....our pedophile saw that he got every cent of his investment back.”
15) “In return, the very rich man has always provided cover for the pedophile and vouched for him with other billionaires and investors.”
16) “that very rich man. He was the very first customer of the pedophile. He was in a horrible marriage and wanted someone young. Very young. The pedophile knew just the right person.”
17) “In return for bringing that young woman into his life, the very rich man gave our pedophile a very valuable piece of property as well as a list of names of other very well off men who also would enjoy the companionship of very young women.”
18) “At this point the very young women became the almost legal teens that have been discussed in several Island posts.”
19) “A former director of a very very important government agency was blackmailed for years because 2 of the young women who were underage at the time he had sex with them ended up selling their info and photos to what they thought was a tabloid, but was a foreign government.”
21) Blind Item #6 - Jeffrey Epstein Revisited
22) “Apparently during the Island investigation, a recording came to light from about a decade ago during a visit to Washington DC where the royal was overheard having sex with a 15 year old girl.
“It was a recording that was not listened to live, but later.”
23) “If you turn on this cable network, you will feel they are on almost all of the 24 hours in the day. Of course if you manage to watch him for longer than five minutes, you must have it on mute or have lost your remote control.”
24) “According to a very close family member, this host/celebrity has raped multiple young boys. He is paying people off and many of the boys he has raped have been family members so it is a very closely held secret.”
25) “Apparently this permanent A+ list celebrity had a don't ask don't tell policy. He wouldn't ask the women how old they were and he didn't want them to tell.”
26) “That A list mostly movie actor....the owner of the island made special arrangements one time for a trip not to the island but to a different country where our actor raped a dozen boys in one of the poorest countries in the world.”
27) “The actor bragged about the money he paid to the parents and said he claimed it as a tax deduction.”
28) “That A list director was getting bombarded by young men he molested threatening him and he has gone into hiding and shut down his social media accounts.”
29) Appending a separate tweet which somehow got lost and divided the thread.
30) “A celebrity that I haven't mentioned in any of the Island posts is a permanent A list actor who called all the young teens by the name of his daughter which is pretty sick in itself.”
Important: The source for all this is a blog written anonymously in gossip column style. Readers are meant to guess who is being talked about.
Sometimes the author reveals the name of the subject.
This information is unsourced and unverified.
Shira Hirschman Weiss did an email interview with the writer of this blog, “Enty.” It was last updated 1/12/18. You can read it here. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/crazy-days-and-nights-an-interview-with-the-elusive_b_5a57d145e4b0b1f4505c82ec …
Opinions are the author’s own. Public domain.