7) The overarching theme of this week's reading is priestly sacrifices.
Didn't get it at first.
But then I read the commentary.
Our homes, our hospitality, our selves are our personal altars.
8) For example, a man's thoughts are the beginning of sin.
Leviticus 6:18 - the sin offering (remedy for a misdeed, even if accidental) and the elevation offering (remedy for impure thoughts) are brought in the same place.
Sin begins with indulging oneself in unholy thoughts.
9) Corruption doesn't happen all at once.
First it's a meeting, then it's a party, then it's drugs, then it's a photo of themselves making a very big mistake.
10) Ask yourself how Jim Carrey became such a hateful wreck.
11) The laws surrounding the sacrifices are very strict. Even an impure thought can mess up a sacrifice, i.e. an evil intention.
In the same way, there are strict laws about the animals and their blood.
12) Leviticus 6:24, you may not eat an animal that has been "torn to death."
The way a being dies, is its energy, and if you eat a beast that has been ripped to shreds, that energy transfers itself to your holy body, your personal altar.
13) Sorry, we're in Leviticus Chapter 7, not Chapter 6.
(Applies to Tweets #8 and #12.)
14) Leviticus 7:26-27.
You shall not consume any blood, of any animal, anywhere in the world, anytime, no matter what.
15) Celebrities doing weird things with blood at so called parties is sick.
16) People staging photos with children in pentagrams posed to stab each other to death - are sick.
(#QAnon drop 3155, March 20, 2019, quoting an anon, photo title 4-6-2018-Rachel Chandler15.jpg, but I don't have evidence this photo came from Chandler)
17) What does it mean when the Bible says "that soul will be cut off from its people?"
The Hebrew term is Karet - כרת
"Extinction of the soul and denial of a share in the World to Come."
22) Keeping in mind, it is the drinking of blood that causes total elimination from the planet - because the drinking of it is an attempt to appropriate God's power.
23) On the holy side, 666 is the same numerical value (in Hebrew) as:
* the cubic dimensions of the Holy of Holies - contained God's Ark
* "He made the Earth" (basic belief)
* "God the Lord, that created the heavens"
* "Let there be light"
24) On the unholy side, 666 is the same numerical value (in Hebrew) as:
* "Like God" - which the serpent (Devil) tried to be
* "Profit" also "Wealth"
25) Here is something fascinating.
"The Holy of Holies had no light in it at all. The Holy Ark (= 666) - where God said He would meet with Moses - sat in complete darkness."
26) "This corresponds exactly with what the Lord said of Himself through the Prophet David in Psalm 18.11:He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies."
His Secret Place = Sitrov = 666
27) "the extreme holiness derived from its association (meaning the #666) with the Temple and Work of God is quickly transformed into godless darkness when that holiness is blasphemed."
28) "As with the other identities relating to God's sectret place, the Holy Ark and the Holy Crown, we see that 666 properly belongs to the Lord God Almighty. It is associated with the Beast because of his blasphemous attempt to usurp God's place in the Holy of Holies."
29) So evil does not stand alone.
Evil is the attempt to substitute itself for God.
That is why it has to be driven from the earth entirely.
And that is why the end of the cabal is going to be very permanent.
30) What blasphemous practices did the Jews engage in -- practices that copied their idolatrous neighbors, practices against which they were warned over and over again by the prophets?
31) From this week's supplemental Bible reading.
God tells the prophet Jeremiah to call the people out for their misdeeds.
34) And they have built the shrines of Topheth in the Valley of Benhinnom to burn their sons and daughters in fire—which I never commanded, which never came to My mind."
35) The Jews took that which was ultimately holy, and they blasphemed and defiled it utterly.
How bad was it?
36) Stone Bible (commentary), p. 1167: The altar of "Topheth" -- upon which the evil Jews burned their own children to death -- "were called Topheth after תוף, the drum upon which the priest beat lustily to drown out the shrieks of the poor children screaming in pain."
38) What is going to happen to these people?
39) Jeremiah 7:17-19 -- first of all, God sees everything, and these people are a horrific, pathetic disgrace.
40) A disgrace to themselves - not to God.
41) Jeremiah 7:20 "Assuredly, thus said the Lord GOD: My wrath and My fury will be poured out upon this place, on man and on beast, on the trees of the field and the fruit of the soil. It shall burn, with none to quench it."
42) Jeremiah 7:32 "Assuredly, a time is coming—declares the LORD—when men shall no longer speak of Topheth or the Valley of Ben-hinnom, but of the Valley of Slaughter; and they shall bury in Topheth until no room is left."
43) Death is coming for those who have abused the children.
44) God is not going to play favorites when the ax falls.
But fall it will.
He will have no mercy on them.
45) You can take that promise to the bank.
Missing some Tweet in this thread?
By Dr. Dannielle Blumenthal. All opinions are the author's own. Public domain. You can also read this thread at ThreadReaderApp.