The Frame-Up, the Narrative, and the Russia Collusion Witch Hunt (February 20, 2019)
1) "A frame-up (frameup) or setup is the act of framing someone, that is, providing false evidence or false testimony in order to falsely prove someone guilty of a crime. ... Generally, the person who is framing someone else is the actual perpetrator."
4) What is it called when a group of people COLLUDES to SCAPEGOAT another group of people by as part of a FRAME-UP?
The end goal being ...?
5)" Every day brings new examples of the supposedly open-minded, inclusive, tolerant, peace-loving left threatening or attacking Trump administration officials or Trump supporters....it's quickly becoming dangerously "mainstream."
Shut the hell up you bitch ass nigga. You will continue to run this country further into the ground and risk lives every time you breathe. You’re not the president. Just a dumpster full of hate. FOH. Sick to my stomach that literal shit currently represents America to the world.
31) "I put in a new FOIA request for the Police Reports and Body Cams from the Comet Ping Pong Incident on December 5th 2016. Our first FOIA was given a tracking number and ignored." - Titus Frost (denied)
41) Not a subject matter expert on this stuff at all. Just Google it.
42)" The Gulf of Tonkin Incident occurred in 1964 whereby the CIA conducted operations reported by the NSA as North Vietnamese aggression towards the United States. The incident was used as a pretext for the United States to escalate Vietnam War efforts."
43)" Shortly before midnight, on August 4, President Johnson interrupted national TV...described an attack by North Vietnamese vessels on two U.S. Navy warships, Maddox and Turner Joy, and requested authority to undertake a military response."
Dark to Light. The orders came from the highest office in the land. Q"
61) Given all the bad news that the DS would want to bury, the timing of this story is suspect -- even if the content is fully accurate as charged.
62) Actually the story broke yesterday. This article in Lawfare was posted at 6 p.m., after most of the Q drops hinting that the news would not be good when the Mueller report (followed by IG report) is released.
71) "The DOJ IG concluded that fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe made a leak to the media “designed to advance his personal interests at the expense of Department leadership,” according to a copy of the report obtained by The Hill."
72) "The report...makes the case that McCabe authorized disclosures to the media that were DESIGNED TO COMBAT THE PERCEPTION THAT HE HAD A CONFLICT OF INTEREST (emphasis added - DB) in overseeing dual FBI investigations related to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton."