5) That explanation is what I learned in school, and it is very forgettable and makes no sense for a lot of reasons, chief among them that one cannot live in the world without adopting the modern and evolving knowledge and culture of the non-Jewish world.
6) In fact the entirety of Modern Orthodoxy, which is the mainstream version of religious Judaism, rests on being an integrated human being who takes the best of the secular world and incorporates it into our faith. jewishvirtuallibrary.org/joseph-solovei…
7) Modern Orthodoxy (like the Chabad movement) sought to BRIDGE the gap between the Old World and the New World through a philosophical system that reconciles the two. (remember the word "BRIDGE" - we'll get back to it - from Q)
8) The central philosophical problem of course for a religious Jew is that the Torah contains everything (this is the Eastern European Old World model of scholarship) - study it and you need nothing else.
But the secular world has much to offer.
9) The Chabad solution (see the Lubavitcher Rebbe, here) is to say that our job as Jews (they make no distinction by "Orthodox, Conservative, Reform...") is to repair the rupture in the world's spiritual mass by elevating the physical where we stand.
(we will get back 2 this)
10) I joined the Rebbe's "Tzivos Hashem"as a child - the idea is to elevate the world by observing the Mitzvot, like lighting Sabbath candles.
Light candles - repair darkness
11) The Rebbe (z"l) used to stand at 770 Eastern Parkway, Chabad HQ, when he was alive and give out dollars to those who came seeking a blessing. The Rebbe was ELEVATING the material currency of this world through this.
12) The Rebbe blessed me with the words "B'Sever Panim Yafos" - cheerful disposition - I suffered from bouts of depression, which he could not have known.
13) Just stay with me.
14) The Modern Orthodox philosophical framework is different. It says that it's unhealthy to isolate yourself from the wondrous nature of the achievements of the secular world - not just in science. In everything.
15) The point is, it's extremely superficial and ideologically problematic to explain the entirety of non-Jewish life and culture as "Shibud Malchuyos" -- but this is exactly what most Jewish religious schools do.
16) Basically, you are fracturing the minds of the children by doing this.
On the one hand, you say, the secular world has much to offer, and that you should elevate whatever is unholy.
On the other hand you say, the secular world is toxic and enslaving.
This makes no sense.
17) And I love Hasidic people, much of my family is Hasidic, but this kind of mind-fracturing nonsense is what produces religious fanatics who have to act out on the side in order to function.
18) So this comment by @GeffenAt is essential. "I believe he is Ben Yosef and his job is to free the world from שעבוד מלכויות with is the deep state and those who control it all around the world. When ever we Jews pray for Ben Yosef not to die we should aim to him. God bless him"
19) The correct understanding of "Shibud Malchuyos" is NOT the simplistic "wearing tee shirts and sneakers because non-Jews do," etc.
I believe he is Ben Yosef and his job is to free the world from שעבוד מלכויות with is the deep state and those who control it all around the world. When ever we Jews pray for Ben Yosef not to die we should aim to him. God bless him
20) "Shibud Malchuyos" is a phrase expressed in the PLURAL in Hebrew. It is enslavement to the KINGDOMS. Who are the KINGDOMS in the Bible? These are the Egyptians and other PRACTITIONERS OF WITCHCRAFT AND SORCERY.
21) The bulk of the Torah is about serving God, and God only. The Jews were notorious failures in this effort, and the Torah predicts that they (we, I am Jewish) wlll suffer for the failure, because of constantly falling to the temptations of the magick practitioners
22) Remember this is before the scientific revolution (now people worship technology!) and the witches said - I can make it rain - why do you have to serve your God?
23) The witches said they would make it rain and they also offered wine and raucous orgies so of course where did the people go? It was tempting!
24) You cannot properly understand exile unless you understand exile as being cut off from spirituality. You cannot be cut off from spirituality unless your connection to God is severed. This is why mind-control practitioners start training the child from the womb.
25) See Springmeier and Wheeler "The Illuminati Formula to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Control Slave"
26) I think I broke the thread. Hope not.
27) @GeffenAt: "his job [President Trump] is to free the world from שעבוד מלכויות [Shibud Malchuyot; enslavement to the kingdoms] with (which) is the deep state and those who control it all around the world (the 13 Illuminati bloodlines)."
28) See Bloodlines of the Illuminati, also Springmeier, hosted at CIA.gov
29) @GeffenAt "When ever we Jews pray for Ben Yosef not to die we should aim to him. God bless him" -- self explanatory. We are dealing with someone larger than life with @POTUS. And if you really look at things, you can see that.
30) We will have to go back to the discussion about repairing the rupture in time but wanted to end off with this item about the "BRIDGE" from #QAnon. This is vital.
31) Nobody can reach high prominence in this world without running into the Deep State at some point.
The DS blackmails politicians in many ways, including by creating negative coverage of them in the media, which affects their ability to get elected/reelected.
Media - bridge.
32) Between every truth and the audience it needs to reach there is a bridge.
33) The Eastern European Jewish community had reached a high level of truth - they came to America, a secular place - they needed to bridge it with some ideological system (Chabad, Modern Orthodoxy, etc.)
34) We who are aware of what's going on are the bridge between the truth that law enforcement/researchers/journalists/victims/perpetrators know, and the public which needs to know, and this sharing of information is what helps to bring Mashiach.
35) Have to go. Will try to pick this up later. Sorry for the thread breaking. I posted an incorrect screenshot and had to delete a tweet midway thru.