* All opinions are the author’s own. Public domain.
1) I don't know how much time I have, but wanted to draw folks' attention to the movie "Meet the Fockers" (2004) because there is just so much there I didn't understand until I began reading about mind control/WWII/mengele.
2) The central character of this story is a former CIA agent played by Robert De Niro, famous for saying "F*ck Trump." This now does not seem like a coincidence.
3) de Niro (Jack) somehow is watching his nephew and is training the kid very closely in a homemade "learning lab." Watching this brought to mind the intensive training described by MK ULTRA victims.
4) Kim Noble trauma art - mind control - multiple personalities - children in cages.
5) In Kim Noble's paintings the captors surround the children.
6) Meet the Fockers - Jack Focker, CIA agent - CIRCLE OF TRUST
7) The baby is shown in a room with a wall hanging that looks kind of like this except the background is navy (like nighttime) and the sun says "Sol." The camera lingered on this and it struck me as significant - @SaRaAshcraftmentioned the sun, the significance of the sun.
8) The rays of the sun also remind me of the people surrounding the children in the trauma art - the circle of trust - Bush former CIA director and U.S. President - "1,000 points of light"
9) I Googled "sol" and also came up with this; don't know anything about this Facebook page but the swirl is a pedo image, per the FBI.
10) Jack delights in tormenting his Jewish son-in-law. The humor doesn't feel lighthearted; it is often very hurtful, as when Jack tells Greg to throw a brick at his super-strong Kevlar motor coach and the brick rebounds and cracks Greg's rental car window.
11) In a sense, Jack tortures Greg. Mengele tortured his victims not just physically but mentally.
12) Greg's father Bernie Focker hates Jack on sight. Bernie was a lawyer but he quit his job to be a stay at home dad. I am a huge fan of Dustin Hoffman and I can see he's playing this character in a very authentic way; recall the football scene where he attacks Jack with rage.
13) Bernie and Roz, Greg's mother, are good parents who "Ferberized" or "Fockerized" their son - they raised him with total love and he turned out normal. No coincidence Roz (Barbra Streisand) is a well adjusted sex therapist.
14) Bernie is always publicly pawing at Roz, because he is insecure. People like Jack (a stand-in for Mengele) made him that way - this is the Nazis/Aryans versus the Jews. (Note Jack's daughter Pam is the classic Aryan figure); it is an "offense" to Jack she's marrying a Jew.
15) There is much more that can be said on this, and I'm out of time. But when you re-look at this movie, and other Hollywood stuff (I saw a TV commercial briefly that ended with "sponsored by Illuminate Productions") it's pretty eye-opening.