6) The mainstream narrative is that people who have actually read and followed QAnon are dangerous to others and perhaps themselves - mentally unstable. @NPR: "intervention is important now when the Internet helps conspiracies spread quickly."
7) Obama behavioral manipulator Cass Sunstein (husband of Deep State Samantha Power) advocated for "cognitive infiltration of extremist groups," which sounds exactly as awful as you think, and which is the genesis of regular media sounding like NPC robots
8) Sunstein believes that conspiracy theorists should not only be debunked, they should be discredited as well.
9) "the government should take a twofold approach: besides dealing with the theory’s demand side, by seeking to inoculate the public against it, the government should also address the theory’s supply side, by seeking to “debias or disable its purveyors.” dash.harvard.edu/handle/1/10880…
10) Supporters of the President are the victims of a terror war wherein the terrorists claim to be helping their victims. investors.com/politics/edito…
11) The #JamalKhashoggi hoax is important because it is yet another battle in the war, which is a war to control the mind of the voter. Just like the fake anti-Trump insider letter published in the New York Times and the Christine Ford lie.
12) The purpose of these battles is so that the Deep State (yes, this is really a thing) can establish a fact pattern within which Trump is the villain.
Notice 0 success on that with Russiagate. Props for trying.
13) We are fighting a war that will take us to a new place.
We need faith.
This is the essence of the Bible portion we read yesterday in synagogue, "Lech Lecha," which means "go for your own benefit."
14) In this Bible portion, God tells Abraham that he will have to leave his entire life behind, pretty late in life.
He will have to take a big risk, in pursuit of a big dream.
If you have time, please watch Denzel Washington talk about this.
15) Genesis 12:1 "And the Lord said to Abram, "Go forth from your land and from your birthplace and from your father's house, to the land that I will show you."
16) The authoritative Jewish commentator Rashi explains:
"Go forth: Heb. לֶךְ לְךָ, lit. go to you, for your benefit and for your good."
17) Rashi derives his commentary from the Talmud. This particular comment is drawn from Rosh HaShana 16b.
22) I am explaining this in detail because the wolf at the door is spiritual not just physical.
It is not only the mobs of people physically storming the border.
23) The wolf at the door is our natural human inclination to curse and ostracize some people who we deem as evil, while praising and including others.
24) In explaining the Sukkot holiday, the Lubavitcher Rebbe (RIP) explained that the Messiah will arrive when the Jews unify as one single people, regardless of our different manifestations and levels of sin.
33) If you recall, Abraham and Sarah journeyed to Egypt because of a famine, and the pharoah there took Sarah. When God afflicted him with a disease (so he couldn't have sex with her), the pharoah realized who she was. He sent them away w $, & sent daughter Hagar along as maid.
34) Bottom line this accounts for Hagar's newly bad attitude when she conceives while Sarah is barren; she believes that God has chosen her over Sarah.
35) Sarah tries to put Hagar in her place, and the conflict doesn't resolve itself. Sarah banishes Hagar, but an angel comes to console her. "Behold you will conceive, and give birth to a son; you shall name him Ishmael, for Hashem has heard your prayer." (Gen. 16:11)
36) The angel tells Hagar that Ishmael will be an incredible warrrior: "and over all his brothers shall he dwell."
The point is, it's a big world; there's room for all of us; there is no miracle beyond God; let us plan to be transformed by peace.
37) So that's my strategy, and it's right here in plain sight. Believe in God. Serve God alone. Take care of people. Tell the truth. And respect everyone's humanity, and pray for their salvation too.
Missing some Tweet in this thread?
By Dr. Dannielle Blumenthal. All opinions are the author's own. Public domain.