1) “Am I my sister’s keeper?” “I AM my sister’s keeper!” It’s #BibleStudyCoffeeTime. Sunday, October 7, 2018.
2) Please bear with me while I plug in
3) This week in synagogue we read about Cain and Abel.
4) This story takes place in the first weekly Bible portion of the year (for Jewish people), Genesis 1:1-6:8. It is called "Parshas Bereishis," meaning "the portion of the beginning." So named because in this portion we read about how en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bereshit_…pps://t.co/bOJekf6OQU
5) Let's fast forward through this amazing and fascinating portion, then zoom back to look at a couple of important moments. Then we'll tie it back to the Christine Ford story, the Kavanaugh witch hunt, #metoo, Mengele, and Soros.
6) We're going to do this not just out of academic interest, but in the interest of responding to those who say that in appointing Justice Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, @POTUS has ignored victims of sexual assault, and "as usual," demeaned women evkibUHEQaLp
7) And we're going to do this while keeping in mind how the sick subversives who perpetuate sick narratives against the President continually echo language and messaging from the Nazi era. That cannot be an accident.
8) For example: "no peace, no sleep" -- attacking members of Congress IN THE HALLS OF CONGRESS, at their homes, in restaurants; making death threats, andFnngVFX5uZ
9) Well this comes straight from "Operation Finale," which was the Jewish hunt for Nazi mastermind Adolf Eichmann. The notion of Nazi hAQi3guKPfb
10) It is not an accident that they say @POTUS is working from the "Nazi playbook," Mei
14) I apologize for the brief blip in the broadcast. It appears that whenever I start talking about certain topics, I get knocked off the Internet. (Not Twitter - literally, the Internet.) But I could just be a little...
15) We are going to talk about Cain and Abel, but clearly the Nazi thing is equally important. So give me a couple more minutes.
16) "Never Again" is the mantra of the post-Holocaust generation -- what the survivors and their children say over and over again. (I am the granddaughter of Holocaust supn6MgcIRUQ
17) Tell me again how the worldwide resolve to prevent the social conditions which allowed for the murder of ~11,000,000 people...became David Hogg's tagline?
18) @NPR, April 14, 2018: "A study...by the Conf on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany reported...41% of Americans & 66% of millennials...don't know about the Auschwitz death camp where 1m+ Jews & others, incl Poles, Roma people & gays
21) We are supposed to believe that a bunch of teens, younger than a generation where 1/5 of people recently surveyed don't even know the Holocaust happened at all, magically came up with the same tagline as the one used by survivors of the Holocaust and their children.
22) "only 4 days after the school shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, in Parkland, Florida, the activist movement that emerged in its aftermath had a name (Never Again), a policy goal (stricter background checks for gun buyers), and a plan for a nationwide prote8GcxLVF60w
23) I have another theory.
24) "Deborah Wasserman Schultz is an American politician serving as the U.S. Representative for Florida's 23rd congressional district, first elected to Congress in 2004. She is a member of the Democratic Party and a former Chairwoman for the DNC." Who does DWS rPbswHqkYCu
26) Understanding that the Holocaust survivor generation is dying out, we'll take one old statistic from the Jewish Virtual Library to describe its influence. In 1990, Broward County, FL (which DWS represents) had 7,000+ Holocaust survivors. jewishvirtuallibrary.org/broward-county
27) If you Google "Broward County Holocaust Survivors" you'll see that that Broward County residents still think about it and talk about it, including, yes, with high school stgoogle.com/search?q=browa…fPFf5giwaxu
28) And of course, the Marjorie Stoneman High School shooting, which occurred in Broward County, was awful and horrifying and a tragedy for our entire Nation.
29) There is no question that when survivors speak it is heartbreaking. But it's just a little bit suspicious how quickly such massive amounts of political funding mobilized around the response to this tragic shooting.
30) "Several large progressive organizations, donors, & a high-powered PR firm r backing the March for Our Lives movement, which is quickly evolving from a student-run social media effort 2 end gun violence into 1 backed by some of the most influential activists in the country."
31) "Barely two weeks ago, the student survivors sat in a circle in the living room of one of their parents' homes, planning a trip to Tallahassee to meet with lawmakers and handling nitty-gritty matters like which media outlets to talk to."
32) "Since then, major players and organizations — including Everytown, Giffords, Move On, and Women’s March LA — told BuzzFeed News they are helping with logistics, strategy, and planning for next month’s March for Our Lives rally and beyond."
33) Writing at @FDRLST, David Hines asked much the same question as I am, but in a more pointed way: "Why Did It Take Two Weeks To Discover Parkland Students’ Astroturfing
34) "Astroturfing is the practice of masking the sponsors of a message or organization (e.g., political, advertising, religious or PRs) to make it appear as though it originates from and is supported by grassroots participanten.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroturf…b
35) All of us want to know: Which is it? Did Cameron Kasky (who is Jewish) actually and effectively come up with an anti-Nazi headline to stir up outrage against gun violence while sitting on the toilet, as was reported in The New Yorker? Or is something else going on here?
36) (kicked off the Internet again briefly) Is it that Marjorie Stoneman is 40% Jewish, and so the students talked about the Holocaust more than other kids their age?
37) As Hines notes, journalists fell all over themselves re: these "magical kids." "The Miami Herald credited their success to the school’s stellar debate program. The WSJ said it was because they were born online, and organizing was
38) And I don't want to call Kasky a liar. Maybe he did actually think of that tagline. But regardless of who THOUGHT of it, there is no doubt that someone BESIDES Kasky & his peers TOOK IT TO THE NEXT LEViO8g
39) Debbie Wasserman Schultz is Jewish, from a Jewish area of Queens. She's had a long career in Florida, in Congress -- ~14 years. She would be intimately familiar with ALL THINGS JEWISH in Broward County. For her it would be absolutely top of mind. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debbie_Wa…
40) In fact, there's an entire political INDUSTRY around exploiting Jewish fears. Jewish Sen. Chuck Schumer: “My name .... comes from the word shomer, guardian, watcher....1 of my roles, very important in the US senate, is to be...a or the shomer Yisrael.&q
42) And you have to forgive me if I am a bit pissed, but really, the comments on Facebook saying I'm a traitor to women for supporting Judge Kavanaugh have me...
43) I am so, so sick of suffering through b.s. like this: “I know Chuck Schumer and HE CANNOT act trust me. He can barely smile on cue. He can’t help but be transparent and genuine." -- Amy Schumer, Instagram p
47) "Wasserman Schultz cornered House Chief Administrative Officer Phil Kiko and called him a 'fucking Islamophobe,' saying 'you will not so much as take away their parking spots,' the two House employees said Kiko told the
49) The fake news media at work once again - fake by failing to investigate, notes Hines: "But no journalist covering the story wrote about this stuff for two weeks. Instead, every story was about the Parkland kids being magically effectiv
56) I submit to you that only a Jewish person who either lived through the Holocaust or was intimately familiar with the emotions of its survivors, would continuously employ Holocaust imagery to move public opinion.
57) I submit to you that only a very sick human being would twist the actual tragedy of mass murders and concentration camps into a modern political slogan.
58) Already in 2011: "Radical philanthropist George Soros gave $1 million to Media Matters for America, a well-funded slander shop that roots out 'conservative misinformation.'" It’s all part of his campaign to suppress conservative
59) "Cain, the firstborn, tilled the soil, and his brother Abel was a shepherd. The brothers made sacrifices to God, each of his own produce, but God favored Abel's sacrifice instead of Cain's. Cain murdered AbY5DR4JBwd0
60) Genesis 4:9: "Then the LORD said to Cain, 'Where is your brother Abel?' 'I don't know,' he replied. 'Am I my brother's keeperbiblehub.com/genesis/4-9.htmeGnkimyYrlH
61) Cain's punishment was twofold. He spilled his brother's blood; therefore the land would not yield its fruit for him. He spilled his brother's blood; therefore he could never be part of a family again. Doomed to wander. Forever branded. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_and…
62) Take a good look at Dr. Christine Blasey Ford. A mother of two, a wife, a professor and a heavily published trauma researcher. What is our responsibility to her?
63) She's lost her value as a political tool. Should we just walk away from the disturbing sight of her testimony?
65) I submit to you that her obviously dissociated personality is directly linked with trauma inflicted in a deliberate manner, to merge her real-life experience with a false memory that Brett Kavanaugh did it.
66) #QAnon puts it this way (post #2318): "Fantasy or Reality? Normal-to- [self-induced] in stages to exhibit past trauma-level events w/ 'friendly' therapy sessions notated as undefined? 'Past trauma' exerted to IDEN 'mind w/ feelings' w/ TARGET INSERTION."
67) "Ford herself coached by the C_A? FARM (pre-family invite) w/ internship assignment (Stanford)?"
68) "C_A-assisted 'sex assault' 'sleepers' who r targeted based on trusted family backgrounds, geopolitical location relative to families of power/influence, ability to harvest [control], etyUZfBZMYeO
69) Where did the Americans learn to torture people like this?
71) "the head of the Mossad at the time, Isser Harel, ordered the matter dropped." "Harel was replaced by Meir Amit, who ordered the Mossad to 'stop chasing after ghosts from the past and devote all our manpower and resources to threats against the security of the state.'"
72) It has been widely reported that Mengele's 1979 death was finally "verified" in 1985 by forensic history.com/this-day-in-hi…wuupoCqKqK
73) But at least one person, "MKULTRA Survivor, Survivor of CIA Child Sex Trafficking, and SRA Survivor" Frida Halliday, remembers things differently.