"Neilah, Hebrew Neʿila, or Neʿilah, in Judaism, the last of the five Yom Kippur services. As the concluding rite of Yom Kippur, the service is the most sacred of the yearly liturgy and is expressed in melodies of great solemnity."
9) "The death of someone you love can shake the foundation of your existence....you can become preoccupied with thoughts, memories, and images of your friend or loved one, have difficulty accepting the finality of the loss..."
10) "the emotional trauma of loss has profound effects on the mind, brain, and body. An especially pronounced example is the Broken Heart Syndrome where stress hormones result in abnormal heart movements....this may result in an actual heart attack." press.jhu.edu/news/blog/and-…
11) Grief can make us very angry.
12) "Feeling #5: You are angry. SO. ANGRY.
Examples: You are angry at the person who died. You’re are angry at the doctors for failing.....You are angry at God for taking your loved one."
14) In the Bible commentary a couple of weeks ago I read about how Satan operates.
He specifically targets people who have talent.
People who are at a high level.
People who are inherently decent - like Joe Biden.
15) I can imagine that Joe Biden had this thought, implanted by Satan:
"My son was PUNISHED for doing the RIGHT thing - for saving children from pedophiles."
And that his ANGER, his FURY at this FUNDAMENTALLY UNFAIR FACT caused him to literally lose his mind.
16) I can imagine that Joe's anger unconsciously manifests itself through his internalizing the enemy - the molester who "took" his son's life - and that it results in Biden's deeply disturbing molestation of young girls in public.
17) Biden lost his precious wife and daughter - he acts out by purposefully exposing himself to women.
22) "While many tend to think that exorcisms are the stuff of movies and horror flicks, Catholics know better. In fact recently the New York Post reported that the Vatican is calling for more exorcists because there is a global 'shortage.'"
24) "Father Vincent Lampert, the head priest at St. Malachy’s in Indianapolis, Indiana, reports....rampant pornography, illegal narcotic use and the occult has made it easier for Satan to cast his net."
25) "What you should do when a family member is being attacked by a demon?"
35) This is normal Beyonce. She has said, regarding the sense of having an alter ego, or turning into someone not herself: "I felt something else come into me." That is the classic description of possession.
36) Barack Obama did the same power-pose as President.
37) In these more recent photos, he literally does not look animated in the same way. It isn't the youth versus old age - it is the spirit in him, which has died.
38) The Devil's Advocate.
39) The real devil.
40) Now you understand that @POTUS was not being cruel to Joe Biden when he spoke of him recently. He called Biden "mentally weak," meaning: "I know that your mind snapped - you succumbed to the Devil."
"Biden plans [FUTURE TENSE] to "eviscerate” Trump in Iowa speech: Here are some of the best quotes; Trump will reportedly be the recipient of 76 jabs after Biden's speech is delivered in Davenport, Iowa"
45) "This morning the Biden camp [NOT BIDEN; HIS "STAFF"] issued a transcript of the speech that will be presented tonight and, as CNN host John Berman suggested, it was done to let the president know what is coming hoping to provoke a reaction."
46) Note the emphasis on the word "eviscerate" --
"Former Vice President Joe Biden has scheduled a speech in Iowa tonight where CNN reports he is expected to “eviscerate” President Donald Trump."
47) "Eviscerate: To roast or expose someone so hard that you "murder" a man into oblivion. you leave no bones, no flesh, nuthin'. Once this happens you must never speak of the person again. Their entire existence disappears."
48) Demons do not actually exist; they are parasites; they live through symbiosis with the host; for them "I'm melting" is the greatest fear; Jews say about Hitler "Yemach Shmo" - may his name be erased - we drown out Haman's name.
49) To murder someone into nonexistence.
That's not Biden talking.
50) You see how these scripted utterances, reported superficially, are actually much deeper than the #fakenews makes them appear?
51) Note that @POTUS himself picked up on the number 76.
"“When a man has to mention my name 76 times in his speech, that means he’s in trouble,” he said.