*All opinions are the author’s own. Public domain. Photo caption: President Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu at the Israel Museum in Jerusalem. Creative Commons photo. https://flic.kr/p/UvcwTw
1) Wanted to connect Israel and @GeorgePapa19 by way of some of the stuff GP has been writing, as well as @GeorgWebb, Stratfor, and conspiracy theory stuff (Sorcha Faal).
I smell smoke.
2) The starting point for this thread is the Sorcha Faal article linked below, basically positing that the entire Trump Russia collusion narrative is a trap set by the Israelis, which is so brilliant if true.
4) Scenic side trip: Here is a story that illustrates why I think this hypothesis could be true.
5) OK general scheme of things, CIA types always want to hide information from each other to be more in the know. That's just a given.
6) In my cultural upbringing I have seen the same type of thing - where Jewish people always want to show they're "more in the know" than the next guy. And they will go off on their own to "do the right thing" - somewhat antiauthoritarian.
7) So I shared this blog post about Ezra Friedlander, a Hasidic Jew, being paid by a Qatari businessman to lobby Congress, and someone calls me and tells me it's not true, he's really working for @POTUS, they have it on good authority...blah blah blah
8) And I go first of all this is not a private conversation, right?
9) Which the other party did not realize was never true.
10) And second of all Trump does not tell anybody anything, so if somebody told you that Friedlander didn't actually have an agreement with Qatar -- and the agreement is lying out there on the web for me to see -- I am not sure I would believe them, and especially that bullshit
11) But you get the point, everybody is always angling for an angle.
12) Sorry to do this - have to take intermission for a few min.
13) I see some of us are up. So let’s resume.
14) So basically what we have is a gigantic shift in the origin story for Russiagate.
15) When we left this story, it was Brennan who hatched an evil plot to take @POTUS down
16) Mike Whitney writes: “The Great RussiaGate Deception all began with John Brennan. It was Brennan who reported “contacts… between Russian officials and persons in the Trump campaign”, just as it was Brennan who first referred the case to former FBI Director James Comey.”
17) “It was also Brennan who ‘hand-picked’ the analysts who stitched together the dodgy Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA) (which said that ‘Putin and the Russian government aspired to help…Trump’s election chances.’)”
20) Ok remember they needed some kind of “informant” to get all this going
21) Sorcha refers to a “a massive lawsuit filed against Stefan Halper by former Cambridge University academic Svetlana Lokhova—[pictured]...[who] called Halper a ‘ratfucker spy’ who embroiled [her]...in a ‘honeypot’ conspiracy to undo the 2016 Presidential Election”
22) (Sorcha is a pseudonym)
23) “The suit alleges Halper fed the fake story of Lokhova seducing [then-DNI Director Mike] Flynn” for the purpose of “creating another Watergate”
25) “former Obama Regime spy chiefs FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan and National Intelligence Director James Clapper [are] ‘forming a circular firing squad’ to destroy each other before Trump exposes their treasonous coup plot crimes.”
27) The 2017 BBC story relates the academic’s shock at being accused of being a Russian spy targeting Gen. Flynn at a Feb. 2014 dinner in his honor...organized by the former head of the UK Secret Intelligence Service.
31) “Indeed, she says, everything in the stories published about her is completely false, from the email from Flynn signed with a pet name inviting her to Moscow to work as his translator to the seduction of the former general on orders from Putin.”
32) Halper, she says, is the one embedded with Russia, and Halper is the one who spread filthy lies about her - ruining her reputation.
33) Journalists, she says, lapped up the story and refused to entertain her pleas to stick to the facts.
34) “After not only losing her job but two book contracts and seven years of work toward her PhD, Lokhova says she was forced to leave the country.”
She says the ordeal made her want to kill herself.
35) Now we could say a lot about this. But a key point concerns the date: She was allegedly set up as a Russian honeytrap, at an event hosted by the UK Secret Intelligence Service, aided by a Russian asset, in FEBRUARY 2014.
36) The @VanityFair story on the Steele dossier has Steele (former UK Secret Intelligence Service, or MI6) claiming he got the call that kicked it off in JUNE 2016 - more than TWO YEARS LATER.
40) “The nation’s former top spy said...President Obama ignored early warning about the rise of the Islamic State terrorist group in 2011 and 2012 because the intelligence did not fit his re-election ‘narrative.’”
46) From: Fred Burton Sent: May 14, 2009 RE:Get ready for "Chicago Hot Dog Friday" I think Obama spent about $65,000 of the tax-payers $ flying in pizza/dogs from Chicago for a private party at the WH not long ago, assume we are using the same channels? wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/1…
47) “If we get the same "waitresses," I'm all for it!!!
Aaric S. Eisenstein
48) (The point of those last two tweets is to let you know that I know the same person figures in both; I don’t see how you can read the $65,000 email as a benign communication.)
49) Benjamin Netanyahu again became Israel’s prime minister in 2009 after serving 1996-1999.
Obama began his first term the same year.
50) Obviously the Israeli PM is working closely with the advice of the @MOSSADil.
Emails also show that Fred Burton is reporting on conversations w/ Netanyahu about Obama/Iran since 2009.
51) “In mid-May 2009— the week before Netanyahu met with President Barack Obama for the first time since both took office— an email discussed Obama's Middle East policy and Burton wrote:”
52) “BB, being the man of honor that he is, intends to let Obama know ( I've been told man to man) that he is the vanguard of the State of Israel, with the hell bent intentions (Bush like I may add) of neutralizing the Iranian nuclear menace,”
53) “because he trusts this Presidency about as much as I do. For that, he gets my man of the year award.”
54) “As 2009 progresses Iran's nuclear capabilities and a potential Israeli strike become the main topic of discussion.”
55) “In a November 2009 email titled "Insight - Blowback ** internal use only **" Burton provided intel from both U.S. and Israel.”
56) “extremely quiet discussions are underway between [the Department of Homeland Security] and the FBI on the blowback to the Jewish community, facilities, synagogues, day-cares, et al in the United States, in the event of an Israeli strike on Iran”
57) So this is a LONG time ago. WAY before the fake Iran “deal.”
58) “From my lips to your ears. I would imagine that my good friend BB Netanyahu told Obama what the Sword of Gideon has in store for the Iranian menace.”
59) “I also have it on good word that BB trusts Obama about as much as he trusted Arafat or Waddi Haddad.”
58) What’s more, we learn that Iran already has 2 locked and loaded nuclear missiles.
59) That would invalidate the entire Iran nuke deal.
However I can’t find the original when I follow the link to Wikileaks.
“Knowing what you know now. re: Israel disclosure moments ago. Authentic.”
63) Q has in fact repeatedly said the Iran deal was fake - not at all about nukes.
64) Q again saying Iran deal fake
65) So let’s circle back now.
66) Obama and Netanyahu are at war from Day 1 specifically over Iran, which already has nukes, but Obama wants to push through a deal anyway, and Netanyahu is blocking him.
67) The Wikileaks emails which are now missing - Assange referred to them in 2010.
68) “In interview with Time Magazine, WikiLeaks founder defends publication of classified materials by saying Israeli PM believes making privately held beliefs public will 'lead to increase in peace process, particularly in relation to Iran' Yitzhak Benhorin 12.02.10”
80) “What I was really targeted for by the Mueller team and these individuals has nothing to with Russia, it has to do with my work in Israel and my work, actually, as an energy lobbyist," he told Army Radio in an interview broadcast on Sunday.”
81) “The woman who said her name was Azra Turk posed as an assistant to Stefan Halper, an American professor at Cambridge University, sources told the New York Times.”
82) Halper’s honeypot approached Papadopolous in September 2016.
83) “In reaction to the article by the Times, Papadopoulos insisted that Turk was not working for the FBI. "I agree with everything in this superb article except 'Azra Turk' clearly was not FBI. She was CIA and affiliated with Turkish intel.”
84) “The former U.S. ambassador [Samantha Power] moved at such a rapid pace....she continued to seek identifying information about Americans caught up in incidental surveillance right up to President Trump’s inauguration.”
Papa’s twitter becoming a comedy routine. Don’t pay any attention to that guy who said Flynn flipped and cooperated with the Trump Takedown and wore a wire on the President in the Transition. Focus on an op I screwed up on March 2016.