Dr. Dannielle Blumenthal
Friday, March 8, 2013
7 Paradoxes of the Contemporary Neurotic
1. Needs attention but fears that what others would see is unacceptable.
2. Pursues education obsessively, with no resulting job qualifications.
3. Bombarded with others' opinions yet insecure about expressing one's own.
4. Counts the likes on Facebook posts, but too impatient to listen to others in person.
5. Passionate - about the issue of the hour.
6. Continually restless, yet feels cheated out of a stable job.
7. Rejects the concept of labels but quick to embrace the idea of a personal brand.
March 08, 2013
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest