Lots of articles flying around about sequestration. The federal workforce is uneasy, waiting. Instead of letting fear fester like an open wound what if agencies would say something like this:
1. Yes budget cuts are coming.
2. Yes we are at risk.
3. Yes we have some room to cut.
4. Yes your performance as a group can improve.
5. Yes we can tell you what improvement looks like.
6. Yes we will train you, if you commit to the plan for improvement.
7. Yes we want your ideas on how to save money.
8. Yes we want you to stay here.
9. Yes your years of service mean something to us. The more the better.
10. Yes we are in it together.
Note: All opinions my own.