Cutrone, who owns the fashion PR firm The People's Revolution, took one of the guests for a trial run at her company and was shocked to learn that she could not even do the simplest self-sufficient thing possible: folding clothes.
What makes her a great brand for today is the following:
- A unique and relevant positioning - a Generation X "mama bear" for Generation Y
- An aura of authenticity that can't be faked
- A truly unique, daring, and compelling look - long black hair with no makeup
- Credibility - she's been there and done that
- Something of value to contribute - it's not just a show
- Honest and direct, yet caring as well - not hurtful
My prediction: We'll be seeing a lot more of Kelly Cutrone.