Quick Links To My Writing
- Other social sites and content
- Inquiry form
Dr. Dannielle (Dossy) Blumenthal, whose research is currently independent of institutional affiliation, has taught at George Washington University, the New School for Social Research, Manhattan College, the College of Mount Saint Vincent, University of Maryland, and more.
Initially a writer, then an academic, Dr. Blumenthal works during the day as a civil servant but in her personal time as an advocate for justice, with a focus on ending all forms of abuse. The child of immigrants to our Nation, she is a fervent Patriot as well as a strong supporter of Israel's right to exist in peace and security.
Dr. Blumenthal is a prolific writer; her most recent books are a trilogy of memoirs covering the years 2018-2020. Most of her work is public domain, including her blog, as well as the creative photography she shares on Flickr.
- Religion and Spirituality, including Bible Studies, Judaic Studies, Jewish Mysticism, Anti-Religious Movements and Symbols
- Branding, Marketing, Public Relations, Communication, and Social Media
- Government and Public Policy
- Information Technology Innovation, Collaboration Software, Project Management, Training and Customer Service
- Leadership and Management
- Memoir, Self-Help, Motivation, Transformation
- Mass Media, Mass Social Movements, Social Media, Popular Culture, Propaganda, Psychological Operations and Political rhetoric
- Sociology, Citizen Research/Action Research, Activism, Marketing Research, Trends, Social Media
Dr. Blumenthal is a technology innovator who leverages cutting-edge shared software platforms for premier communication and customer service. Here are some of the areas she's worked in:
- Customer Service Documentation
- IT Leadership/Management
- Marketing Research/Trend Scouting
- Public Affairs/Public Relations
- Publication Management
- Public Speaking/Training
- Teaching – Graduate/Undergraduate
- Think Tank Leadership
- Ph.D., Sociology, CUNY Graduate Center
- B.A., Interdisciplinary Studies, SUNY Empire State College
- Certificate, Organizational Development, Fielding Graduate University.
- All opinions expressed by Dr. Blumenthal are her own.
- Sharing does not necessarily mean endorsement.