I write about the things that matter to me. All opinions are my own.
Subscribe to this blog
Follow by Email
The IG Report & QAnon: A Theory
1) More thoughts on the #IGReport and the role #QAnon plays. (Insert generic ☕️ image here.)
2) The inspector general of an agency makes recommendations to which management responds. It is an accountability mechanism but not a totally third party method of evaluation because both work for the same agency and Gov. Not typically an avenue of prosecution.
3) In an environment where everything is not only politicized, but weaponized, the IG becomes a topic of partisan discussion. It shouldn’t be.
4) @POTUS is a complete outsider to Washington but he is an insider when it comes to power. He has an uncanny ability to understand where power lies and how to work the game to his advantage.
The Art of the Deal.
5) Meanwhile DC was for 8 years stymied by all the schemes Obama pulled, starting with Fast and Furious.
6) @SharylAttkisson spied on by Obama who politicized DOJ 4 gun control, interfering with ATF, defying lawmakers (Grassley and Chaffetz) to hide documents, and Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry was murdered b/c Obama’s DHS made him use fake bullets in self defense.
7) The list of scandals for which Obama went unaccountable grew and grew. Gang members and refugees flooded the country. The debt piled up. There was this constant odd extreme agenda around transgender rights.
8) I don’t believe @POTUS wanted to get into the race. I remember watching him on TV totally frustrated about Obama’s “junior varsity” ISIS. “I wouldn’t tell you how they’d be gone, but they’d be gone.”
9) I believe @POTUS entered the race with a plan and a set of partners, namely military intelligence. @StevePieczenik had a number of videos on this.
10) From the beginning I believe the plan was to use the military to take back control from a shadowy network of powerful people who had an anti-American agenda to enrich themselves.
11) Ever the master communicator, @POTUSknew he would need someone to bring the people along.
12) During the campaign a white paper leaked from Joel Benenson that outlined D communication strategy around a supposed alien event. I don’t know if it was real but even if it wasn’t, that plus other docs suggested knowledge of 8Chan and Reddit as useful places to be.
13) Also during the campaign an “FBI anon” sprang up who told us what was going on (supposedly) and it was bad. It was never proven whether the person was authentic.
14) There were other anons who gave “interviews” to alternative media and their info frequently sounded like it could be credible.
15) Meanwhile Reddit became controversial over pizzagate, so clearly the use of anons freaked out *someone.*
16) @realDonaldTrump walks into this situation which included people on the D side who clearly were out there trolling for her. (To be fair we have to assume that all sides had their trolls.)
17) He knew that popular opinion was and is the key to his success and enlisted the only people he could trust to communicate - military intelligence.
18) Thus was born #QAnon. Who never tells us anything truly new or classified. Who doesn’t want any money. Who continuously shows how the President endorsed his/her work (through @POTUS signals. Who also talks in military code.
19) Nobody understands this code because we aren’t military.
20) The campaign begins by telling us how it is going to end: military tribunals.
22) Because this strategy is fundamentally about partnering with the anons who deeply influence public opinion.
23) @POTUS speaks to them and they scream for more. They do all the work by deciphering the puzzle for the rest of us, who follow as if we were watching a secret soap opera.
24) Not only is the President a master of communication, he fundamentally understands the most undervalued properties of social media - Twitter and the boards. Twitter had no value before he made it interesting.
25) This is the reality. A strategy of desperation. A strategy that works.
If I were the bad guys, I wouldn’t waste my time trashing Q.
By Dr. Dannielle Blumenthal. The author hereby releases this post into the public domain. All opinions are the author’s own.
Approximately a month ago, "Sarah Ruth Ashcraft" directly accused Hillary Clinton of participating in a "ritual abuse event," via Tweet. Responding to Bill Clinton accuser Juanita Broaddrick on November 15, 2017, she said:
"I was only 8 when I encountered Hillary as part of an occult ritual abuse event. I'm now 36. It never goes away. As a fellow survivor, @atensnut I see you, I believe you, I stand with you to say #ItEndsNow."
Ashcraft has a Twitter and a Facebook account and describes herself on both as:
"Survivor of Ritual Abuse, Mind Control, Child Porn, and Sex Trafficking. Philosopher by education. Truth warrior."
Before proceeding let me say that I instinctively believe Sarah, and I've told her as much on Twitter, even though I have no idea who this person really is. Frankly, this could be someone who made up a picture, put it on two social media accounts, and is spinning a tale aimed at the gullible masses.
I believe her even…
25, 2018 The
Honorable Chuck Grassley Chairman,
Committee on the Judiciary
United States Senate
Washington, DC 20510
Confirmation to the Supreme Court of Judge Brett Kavanaugh Dear
Senator Grassley: I
write to you in your capacity as Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, as
a private citizen with relevant expertise in matters pertaining to
Congressional correspondence. I support Judge Kavanaugh and believe Dr.
Christine Blasey Ford is being less than forthcoming with respect to her
allegations against him. Specifically,
I believe Dr. Ford's letter may have been written by a third party, and should
be evaluated with this in mind, for the reasons below. (Please forgive any
typos as it is late in the evening and I understand this matter is
background: For the past 2.5 years I have served as Chief, Executive
Correspondence in a civil service capacity. (All opinions are my own.) I have
been a professional writer for 30 years, have taught at the graduat…
Originally posted to Voat. Here is a good summary of the March 21, 2016 episode of the Dr. Phil Show that featured an alleged victim of an international child sex trafficking ring serving the rich and powerful. It is by Jay Syrmopoulos at thefreethoughtproject.com (March 22, 2017).
Key points below, organized by theme. Born into it/Multigenerational
"Kendall explains that she was born to be a sex slave, as her parents intentionally had her for the trafficker she calls her 'owner.'"
"She says she doesn’t even know her actual age, as she has been a sex slave her entire life."
"She describes having birthed 3 children while in captivity, all of which have been taken from her by her owner/trafficker, and are believed by Kendall to now be child sex slaves themselves." An organized ring of traffickers
"Kendall says that her parents sold her at birth to an elite pedophile ring" International
"Trafficked around the globe" Transportation/Dru…