Sample Organizational Chart - Federal Public Affairs Office
- Open data is its own "line of business"
- Operations ensures accountability
- Communications establishes a dedicated in-house creative shop, saving money
- Stakeholder relations is its own category and adds employees as a stakeholder
- Customer service adds an ombudsman function and reconceives the executive secretariat as part of this grouping.
By Dannielle (Dossy) Blumenthal, Ph.D. All opinions are the author's own. This blog is hereby released into the public domain.