On September 13, 2016 I presented "Advancing Federal Communications: Research Findings, Implications & Next Steps" in a webinar that was free and accessible to the public.
For those who are interested, the audio recording of that presentation is still available (see below) along with the other original materials associated with the release of the research document.
- Audio recording (no password required)
- Survey results
- Executive Summary
- White Paper
- FCN Presents Research Findings to the National Association of Government Communicators - By Dannielle Blumenthal, PhD
- To Restore Trust in Government, Empower Federal Communicators
Please note that the Federal Communicators Network is a grassroots volunteer organization and all the work done by its volunteers is independent of their places of employment. As always, all opinions are the writer's own.
To make it easier for those who prefer not to click on a lot of links, some of the key slides from the presentation appear below.
- Membership is free.
- You become a member by signing up for the listserv.
- Membership is open to U.S. federal government employees and contractors with a government email address.
- As a courtesy, state, local, and tribal government employees are also welcome.
If you run into any difficulty, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All opinions are the author's own.