Dr. Blumenthal is an expert communicator focused on achieving results through branding. She is currently Director of Digital Engagement at the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration. Previously, she served as Director of Communications for the USAID Bureau for Management. She has also held senior positions with U.S. Customs and Border Protection, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, The Brand Consultancy, and Young & Rubicam.
* Engaging, creative, insightful brand communication to drive results
* Social media strategy and execution across print and digital platforms
* Brand assessment, strategy, training, coaching
* Out-of-the-box innovator
* 18+ years experience in private sector, public sector, and academia
* Top 20% social media contributor with Klout score 54, 500+ LinkedIn connections, prolific writer, speaker and photographer